Monday, October 29, 2007

script for fuzzy little monsters

FUZZY LITTLE MONSTERS.

A Ray McKay Movie.

Sound: Soft but dark music plays in back ground and thunder and rain brew.

Damien: We don’t know where they came from or why there here….

They attacked us and court us off guard …. We weren’t ready for something like this….

Now we run and hide we can handle one of them but were one is more will follow…

I’ve lived for 300 year and I should have seen this coming DAM THEM…

Oh how rude of me I’m Damien and I’m leading the army to stop these Monsters we

Have a problem though there are too many of them but what can you do.

And after a night’s parole I’m almost home…

Music Speeds up as Damien jumps off ledge.

Crash as he lands on the ground sound of concrete cracking.

Monster: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a snarl comes from the shadows…

Damien: not now I was so close dam you.

Foot steps as he runs.

Sound of Metal smashing as he jumps a bin.

Splashing as he runs through water

Music gets faster again then stops.

He stops sound of him breathing

Monster: growls

Music starts again as he starts running again

Music stops as he jumps the water and then starts as he lands

Splash then music slows down.

Damien: They do have a weakness but the cant swim. Slow foot steps as he walks out on to the road music stops.

Damien: You’ve got to be kidding me right.

Camera looks to see a tone of the monsters.

Damien: of cores you’re not kidding me.

Fast music starts up again as Damien starts running.





it's not much but my machinima is all running so :P.

No comments: